Facing the Challenges of our time
Help us grow and be more impactful!
The “Smart Connected Systems” group of our “Integrated & Wireless Systems” Business Unit based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is currently looking for a RF Signal Processing Engineer.
The applied research and industrial activities conducted within the Smart Connected Systems group of CSEM are devoted to Sustainable Electronics, Electromagnetics and Wireless Power Transfer. We need a full-time engineer with expertise in RF and base-band signal processing highly motivated to explore new approaches for active beam control and exploration of highly integrated EM solutions for communication and wireless power transfer.
Will be to participate research and industrial projects for the development of miniaturized systems for remote sensing solutions and energy scavenging / distribution. You will elaborate strategies to drive antennas and networks of antenna to provide efficient and accurate electromagnetic links for communication and energy transfer. You will contribute following and driving PhD students working in the field and contribute to promote and maintain our relationship with Academia.
- Elaborate innovative architectures and solutions for the control of antenna groups or arrays investigated by the group.
- Solve challenges tied to wireless communication and powering.
- Contribute to the acquisition of industrial and research projects.
- Deliver effective prototypes and demonstrators to showcase CSEM offer in the field.
- Disseminate and publish the obtained results, both internally and externally.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Communication Systems.
- Full competence in RF and baseband signal processing to address beam steering challenges.
- Competences in electronic circuits / systems design, microwave antenna engineering.
- Track record of projects in the considered technical field.
- Solid experience with DSP IDEs and systems architectures to drive antennas.
- Curious, proactive and considered as a creative thinker.
- Team player with good communication skills and leadership allowing you to interact easily with colleagues, customers and partners.
- Ease to explain your work to colleagues and educate them about your field.
- A passion for new technologies, experimentation, exploration and electronics.
- Fluency in English
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit, and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment
- A solar team focused on enabling solutions to energy challenges for a sustainable world
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favors a work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file via (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas) our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.