Facing the Challenges of our time
Help us grow and be more impactful!
The “Marketing & Business Development” group of our “Services” Business Unit, based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland is looking for a business-savvy, inspiring and communicative Business Development Manager.
Act as corporate representative of CSEM and focus your efforts on developing network with stakeholders, using new digital tools for business acquisition and generating qualified leads. This role requires IT proficiency, mastering of German, French and English with sound know-how in at least 2 main CSEM’ research priorities.
- Develop and maintain strategic Relationship with CSEM stakeholders
- Analyse market and technology trends
- Manage and keep updated the CRM database
- Manage the relationship with digital marketing partners for generating qualified leads
- Marketing & Business Development activities in specific regions
- Set goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Research, plan and implement new target market initiatives based on CSEM technology portfolio
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets using existing network and digital tools
- Pursue leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Bring the website leads to qualification and assist BUs if needed during the opportunity phase
- Assist VP Marketing & Business Development in Business Development topics
- Attend business conferences, expositions, and industry events
- Coordinate efforts with BU’s BD managers, Project officers and Group Leaders
To be successful in this function, you have:
- Bachelor or master’s in engineering
- Experience with programming
- Practical experience in technology transfer and bringing technologies to market
- At least 8 years’ experience in marketing and selling complex technologies
- Fluency in English, German and French
- Resilience, problem-solving skills, quality-consciousness, and clear communication
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit, and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment
- A solar team focused on enabling solutions to energy challenges for a sustainable world
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favors a work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file via (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas) our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.