Facing the Challenges of our time
Help us grow and be more impactful!
The “MicroSystems Technology ” group within our “Micro&Nano Systems” unit based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland is looking for a Microtechnology Process and Integration Engineer.
As a technology all-rounder, your main mission will be to develop new MEMS processes and devices based thereon for Quantum Sensing applications. Also, you will be a competent and professional partner for internal and external customers in the filed.
- Design MEMS products and process flows with focus on quantum sensing devices.
- Perform internal and external process and product development projects in collaboration with the other engineers and the technicians.
- Characterize devices and determine the next development cycle based on these results.
- Be a referent person in the micro-fabrication of MEMS based quantum sensing devices.
- Internal / external technical project reporting.
- Support in the redaction of proposals and quotes for development works in close collaborations with the customers/partners.
- Follow the state-of the art and development trends in the field of interest.
- Engineer MSc or PhD degree preferably in Microtechnology, Physics or Material Science.
- Passion for micro-technology with hands on experience in the design, fabrication, and characterization of MEMS devices
- Broad knowledge of MEMS manufacturing processes
- Excellent oral/written communication skills (French is a plus)
- Open-minded, creative, innovative, and result-oriented mindset
- Highly motivated
- Team player with good communication skills to interact constructively with our colleagues and partners
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Flexible and agile
- Willingness to assume responsibility
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit, and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment
- A solar team focused on enabling solutions to energy challenges for a sustainable world
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favors a work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file via (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas) our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.