The applied research and industrial activities conducted within the Smart Connected Systems group of CSEM are devoted to Sustainable Electronics and Wireless Power Transfer. We need a Project Manager who is proficient in embedded system design and highly motivated to explore the path toward greener IoT solutions.
Lead projects for embedded electronics system design. Promote and enforce PM methodology in the division. Strengthen and valorize our ASIC products. Experience in Embedded Architectures, HW and SW is mandatory. Industrial experience with some of these fields: RF, IoT, wearables, optoelectronics, SoCs, is also required.
- Act as a PM and System Architect for embedded systems design, specially (but not only) in the context of sustainable electronics.
- In a transversal role, you gather and combine CSEM technologies (ASICs, Sensors, Processes, …) to enable the elaboration of convincing industrial prototypes.
- Contribute to projects acquisition (Industrial, Innosuisse, EU, …) according to the corporate strategy.
- Understand and work with different experts in the fields of biology, materials, chemistry, optics, electronics, ASIC design and machine learning.
- Build-up a network with Academics, Industry and other RTOs to strengthen the selection of technologies.
- Ensure the continuous delivery of demonstrators and industrial prototypes.
- Actively propose new ideas and solutions to define our technologies.
- Contribute to the enforcement of PM methodology (link with the PMO).
- Document your work on a regular basis according to corporate methodology
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge in programming
- Experience in an industrial environment.
- Strong system design and development skills (architecture)
- Already successfully lead electronic design projects with more than 2 people
- Fluency in English and willingness to learn French or German if necessary
- Curious, proactive and considered as a creative thinker.
- Team player with good communication skills and leadership allowing you to interact easily with colleagues, customers and partners.
- A passion for new technologies, experimentation, exploration and finding new solutions in collaboration with talented people.
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favours a work-life balance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.