PROJECT MANAGER FOR SMART MEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SYSTEMS
Your mission will be to lead projects in the field of digital health, prospect and develop our digital health portfolio, support our digital health roadmap, and enforce project management (PM) methodology.
- Act as a PM / System Architect for multi-disciplinary medical embedded systems
- Acquire industrial projects, especially in the field of digital health
- Participate to determine user requirements, by bringing system-level experience and insights together with requirements on documentation and deliverables
- Ensure the successful in-time and in-budget development of software and hardware systems
- Produce the documents required by the projects and the legal requirements
- Contribute to the enforcement of PM methodology for the Project Management Office of the business unit.
To be successful in this function, you have:
- An education background in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (HES or EPFL)
- Experience in fields like IoT or wearables, in vital signs monitoring (ECG, PPG, IKG…) or active medical devices
- Experience in working in normed environments such as ISO 13485 / IEC 62304 for medical device
- A track-record in Project Management of small teams (2-10 people) and you are aware about good management and teamwork practices.
- Customer and results-oriented
- A good team player and a project leader with Excellent communication skills allowing you to interact easily with your colleagues, our customers and partners
- Efficient and fluent in writing and editing technical, administrative and communication documents in English and French
- Project management plan, risk analysis reports, design/phase/project review reports, verification and validation plan and reports, acceptance reports, are well-known to you.
CSEM’s mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to Swiss industry and our strength is the excellence of our people who are passionate about technologies and innovation.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit, and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great opportunities of development
- benefitting from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favours work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.