You support our different teams in their shift to the cloud and build a corporate unified cloud native architecture and solution. The main area of focus is IoT and Data Science.
Place of work can be Neuchâtel (NE) or Alpnach (OW) with regular visit (10% - 20%) to our other swiss locations. Home office up to 40%.
- You bring your expertise in well architected cloud native solution to guide us in elaborating state-of-the-art serverless solutions and support the development of the internal cloud native competencies across our different teams.
- For our different projects (customer or research), you participate in the rapid prototyping of our proofs of concept, in the spirit of a future transfer to the industry (industrialization in mind).
- Through the creation of our unified/common cloud native digital stack (from device to cloud), in collaboration with different teams, you own the global architecture, enforce the cloud development best architecture and practices, establish and promote the building of appropriate development pipeline and deployment strategy via infrastructure as code.
- As the guardian of our cloud solutions, you also ensure the proper secure implementation, the cost effectiveness of design choices (cost of execution) and organize our AWS Cloud account and related cost tracking.
- The mission may be extended in a second phase to Azure technology.
- Proven experience in AWS (or possibly similar Azure experience) native/serverless cloud solutions, including:
- Cloud Native architecture and implementation, in a industrial context
- Iot stack (FreeRtos, GreenGrass, IotHub, cloud services)
- Data and analytic services
- Cloud security
- Performance efficiency and cost optimization
- Proven experience in DevOps /CI/CD) and Agile culture (operational excellence)
- Development competences (like Java, C++ , Phyton, C#, scripting)
- Willingness to extend his competences in both AWS and Azure cloud midterm.
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in French and/or German, knowledge of the other language is a plus
- Hands-on and proactive thinker, you are self-driven and strategic.
- Solution-oriented mind-set, you are effective and efficient in execution.
- Recognized for your excellent communication skills, you have a well-developed team spirit while being able to work under pressure.
CSEM’s mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- large flexibility, attractive working conditions and great opportunities of development
- benefitting from a management style based on trust & feedback, that favours a work-life balance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, Cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.