In order to reinforce our teams and support the growth of our Ultra Low Power ASIC and Silicon IP activities your mission will be to build and manage the Business Unit’s opportunities pipeline in evaluating market opportunities, prospecting, negotiating, and finalizing contracts, while maintaining trustful relationships with our customers in Switzerland and worldwide.
- Marketing: analyze market trends and opportunities; build convincing value propositions along with our engineering teams, supported by marketing collateral and communications; provide our technical teams with detailed market feedback to help optimize our technology roadmaps.
- Business Development: prospect and generate leads via conferences, events, networking, B2B, etc.; initiate customer contacts and develop trustful relationships; develop business proposals, build and drive capture plans in close collaboration with the Business Unit’s management. Harness internal resources to deliver attractive win-win proposals.
- Sales: negotiate contracts, close business and manage the sales pipeline in order to meet the sales performance targets; provide accurate forecasts and manage our CRM.
Place of work will be Zürich or Neuchâtel.
- A degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- At least 10 year's professional experience, including both a strong engineering background and business development experience in ASICs.
- A demonstrated ability to sell complex one-off solutions and IPs specifically tailored to the customer’s need will make you successful in this position.
- Outgoing, positive, and energetic
- A can-do attitude and team spirit
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Influence and be able to collaborate effectively with our partners as well as internal stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a multidisciplinary and multitasking environment.
- Fluency in English is required (French and/or German are a plus)
- Proficiency with MS Office, CRM and social media
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry and our strength is the excellence of our people who are passionate about technologies and innovation.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit, and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favors a work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.