As part of an experienced RF IC design team, you will contribute to multidisciplinary industrial and research projects. Working closely to the IC designers, you will take a leading role in providing support for the radio technologies (ICs and IPs) developed by CSEM to customers, potential customers, and users in general, especially for CSEM’s Bluetooth transceiver IP.
- Give prompt support to the technology users (via email, in-person or remote meetings and calls). For this the candidate must acquire:
- An in-depth understanding of the technology from the user point of view
- A very good understanding of the technology from the design point of view
- Prepare collaterals that will be used to support the user, such as:
- Application Notes
- User guides
- Reference designs
- Run lab tests to be able to answer to specific user requests
- Run simulations to be able to answer to specific user requests
- Give feedback to design team.
- BS, MS or PhD degree in EE (electronics, microelectronics)
- Experience with IC design
- Good knowledge in worldwide regulatory compliance of radio systems, in wireless communication standards such as Bluetooth, UWB, and WiFi
- Fluency in English with excellent knowledge of French, while German also being valued
- Natural curiosity and ability to adapt to new situations
- Autonomous and hands-on
- Motivated in playing a key role in the development and deployment of innovative solutions
- Open-minded attitude and well-developed team-spirit (collaborative, respectful, proactive)
- Customer and results-oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Deadline for applications
Please, submit your CV and letter of motivation by February 3rd, 2023.
CSEM’s mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry and our strength is the excellence of our people who are passionate about technologies and innovation.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- large flexibility, attractive working conditions and great opportunities of development
- benefitting from a management style based on trust & feedback, that favours a work-life balance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, Cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.