Proactively support the Business Unit’s employees on administrative topics, to facilitate their daily work.
- Scheduling, organization and coordination of various meetings, travels and events
- Coordination of agendas of the management team
- Establishment of orders and follow-up of purchases & invoices (in our ERP)
- Establishment of expense notes
- Update of database (CRM and other internal tools) and various listings and spreadsheets
- Preparation and update of administrative documents
- Writing and formatting of various documents (correspondence, reports, offers, minutes, etc)
- Commercial Degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar function within an international environment
- Fluent in French and English (both oral and written), very good knowledge of German is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office & MS Teams (SAP would be an asset)
- Organized, reliable and customer-oriented
- Strong communication skills as well as excellent writing skills and enjoy working with figures
- Proactive and multitasking
- Well-developed team spirit while being able to work autonomously
CSEM’s mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry and our strength is the excellence of our people who are passionate about technologies and innovation.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- large flexibility, attractive working conditions and great opportunities of development
- benefitting from a management style based on trust & feedback, that favours a work-life balance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, Cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.