CSEM is a private research, technology and innovation center specializing in microtechnology, microelectronics, system engineering and renewable energy systems. It offers its customers and industry partners custom-made innovative solutions. Our strength is the excellence of our people.
To reinforce its Process Engineering Team, the “Microsystems Technology” group within our “Micro&Nano Systems” unit, based in Neuchâtel, is currently looking for a MEMS Engineer.
As a technology all-rounder, you will develop processes and process integration schemes for innovative MEMS based devices in close collaboration with our customers for a broad range of applications and markets.
- Perform internal and external process and device development projects in collaboration with the other engineers and the technicians.
- Design MEMS products and process flows.
- Redaction of proposals and quotes for development works in close collaborations with the customers/partners.
- Be the main technical contact towards our customers for technological projects.
- Be a referent person in a broad range of MEMS manufacturing technologies and product ranges.
- Be the driving force for problem solving using a systematic approach.
- Follow the state-of the art and development trends in the field of interest.
- Contribute to maintain and improve the quality system in order to comply with all applicable regulation and standards, especially with ISO 9001.
You are a passionate engineer with Ms or PhD degree in Micro-technology or equivalent and have several years hands-on experience in MEMS process development. Experience in the industry is a strong asset.
- Passionate by technology and cleanroom work
- Curious, proactive and hands-on oriented
- Flexible, agile and can adapt to new themes and technologies
- Willingness to assume responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Service and customer oriented, motivated to interact with colleagues, sub-contractors, as well as other partners
- A good team-player and you think creatively.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English (French is plus)
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry and our strength is the excellence of our people who are passionate about technologies and innovation.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit, and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favors a work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas). Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.