Our Business Unit Photovoltaïcs and Energy based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland, is looking for an
Your mission will be to proactively support the Business Unit’s employees and managers on administrative topics,
in order to facilitate their daily work.
- Provide support to the Business Unit’s Head and his Deputy as well as to the group Leaders on administrative topics
- Coordinate the agendas of the Management team
- Write and format offers for our customers and be in charge of invoicing (in our SAP ERP)
- Follow-up the offers portfolio and customers’ orders
- Provide support for marketing and project acquisition
- Possibly provide support to the internal financial follow-up of projects
- Write and/or format various documents (correspondence, reports, project proposals, minutes, quality procedures etc.), while updating database, listings and spreadsheets
- Schedule, organize and coordinate various meetings, travels, events and customers’ visits
- Act to maintain a good CSEM’s image towards our external partners
- Commercial background (CFC, Maturité or equivalent)
- A proven successful experience in a similar position, preferably within an international environment
- French and English (oral and written), knowledge of German being a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office (knowledge of SAP would be an asset).
- Open-minded, organized and multitasker
- Reliable, customer-oriented and natural willingness to provide support
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Pro-active collaboration with various internal partners across the organization
- Team player while being able to work autonomously
- Curious and eager to propose new ideas to enhance activities in own job
- Proficiency with MS Office and quick learner in the use of digital tools.
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry and our strength is the excellence of our people who are passionate about technologies and innovation.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit, and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favors a work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, Cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.