The Edge AI and Vision group CSEM Neuchâtel is currently offering a Master internship in Machine Learning / Computer Vision for Vision Systems
This master’s is to help further our work on intelligent vision system. Specifically, in this work the aim is to use machine learning and computer vision techniques to improvement the accuracy of the prediction of features by investigating spectral and/or temporal affects.
Your mission will be to use state-of-the-art computer vision techniques on database collected to improve the accuracy and robustness of the heart rate predictions and secondly to collect a database at infrared wavelength which would allow this technique to be used 24 hours. The candidate is expected to present their results at the end of the project, which will last a minimum of 6 months.
The candidates are expected to have the following profile
- experience with deep learning platforms (e.g. Tensorflow and PyTorch)
- familiar with signal processing: missing data, filtering, etc.
- familiar with computer vision: face and facial landmark detection, tracking, etc.
- a good team player ready to tackle technical challenges
- experience with vital-signs monitoring algorithms is a plus.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture. CSEM is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to receiving your complete application online. Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.